SAVE THE DATE
Department of Education Order No. 40: Child Protection Policy
PGH Child Protection Unit: Sanctuary for the Abused, Pioneer of Child Protection in PH by Anne Marie D. Alto Strengthening
POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS of the 8th Ako Para sa Bata International Conference: Stressed? Coping, Recovery, and Healing
8th Ako Para sa Bata International Conference Presentations: Stressed? Coping, Recovery, and Healing I. APSB2016_SouvenirProgram II. APSB 2016 – Plenary
WINNER: Best article on child trafficking How child sexual abuse became a family business in Philippines @guardian
WINNER: Best article on child trafficking How child sexual abuse became a family business in Philippines @guardian How child sexual
No upcoming events scheduled...
- 777 national and international delegates
- The Philippines, through Child Protection Network, hosted the Asian Regional Conference of the International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (ISPCAN).
- 650 delegates
- Theme: “The Emotional Health of Your Child”
- 750 delegates
- Theme “Creating Safe and Caring Environments for Children”
- 799 delegates
- Theme: “Battling BAD Behaviors: Enabling Adults to Respond Positively and Effectively to Children”
- 648 delegates
- Theme: “ALL RISE: Responding to Interpersonal Violence, Sexual Assault, and Exploitation”
- 860 delegates
- Theme: “The Child Without Borders: Cultural Beliefs and Practices Affecting Child Protection”
- 982 delegates
- Theme: “Cyberprotection of Children. Cyber Safety of Children: Internet and Mobile Protection for Minors”
- First time the conference was held outside of Manila. Conference was held in Cebu City.
- 1,455 delegates
- Theme: “Stressed? Coping, Recovery and Healing”
Theme: The Science and Art of Parenting Today’s Youth
Child Protection Network Foundation, Inc. (CPN)
- CPN is composed of professionals and individuals who are dedicated to ensuring that all children in the Philippines and throughout Asia are protected from the many faces of abuse. Doctors, social workers, lawyers, police, and volunteers in the 79 Women and Children Protection Units (WCPUs) across the country work hand in hand towards this goal.
- Vision: All children in the Philippines and throughout Asia are protected from abuse and neglect.
- Mission: The Asian Center for Child Protection in collaboration with all Child Protection Units shall serve every abused child with compassion and competence ensuring that all abused children and children at risk are safe, healthy, and developing to the best of their potential within a nurturing family environment.
The proceeds of this annual conference has helped support the establishment of seventy-nine (79) Women and Children Protection Units (WCPUs) across the Philippines. The goal of CPN is to have at least one (1) WCPU in each province.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS: